My friend and fellow blogger Michele posted this blog post today, so I thought it would be nice to write my own post with the answers and maybe others will to?
1.Your favourite John and why:
I do love John Standring from mini series Sparkhouse, but I think John Porter from Sky drama Strike Back is my ultimate John. He’s gorgeous for a start (Lol), buff, funny, compassionate and also willing to accept when he’s wrong.
2. Your favorite Richard action movie and why:
Action movie? Ooh, he’s not actually done that many action ‘movies’ so I would probably go with The Hobbit because of the way Thorin plays off Bilbo and the other dwarves
3.Your favourite pairing of Richard and ____
Shaun Dooley, they looked like they had great fun on screen and off screen
4. Richards best trait is his ________
Thoughtfulness, I do believe he’s very thoughtful but within in circle and things and people he cares for
5. What one question would you ask Richard about his roles up to now?
Have you deliberately avoided romantic roles?
6. If Richard ask you to dinner and where to eat what type of restaurant would you take him to?
It would definitely be Japanese, genuinely one of my favourite cuisines, I love a good bento box with salmon teriyaki, some sushi and pickles
7. What song comes to mind to describe his acting career?
The Divine Comedy –Love What You Do
I think this really suits him and his career!
8. What board game would you play with Richard during another lockdown ?.
Carcasonne, it’s a fun game and I beat everyone! lol
but please hopefully no more lockdowns!
9. What two fandom items would you give to Richard as tokens of appreciation?
Fandom items? Maybe the Astrov cross stitch I made and Aninomori’s felted white boar she made recently, after his White Boar Films production company that he is director of!
10. Complete this sentence: “Richard you are the ________ to my __________.
Richard you are the marshmallow topping to my hot chocolate drink!
Hope you enjoyed this little Friday fun!